Dude, a valentine from your sister???
<font size="10">LOSER!</font>
Printable View
Dude, a valentine from your sister???
<font size="10">LOSER!</font>
[img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]
i think your the loser for not being able to see what a great brother - sister relationship 2 can have.
**shoves a basketball up your arsehole and leaves the room**
yeah but of course my girlfriend also gave me a valentines
a jar of chocolate body paint
[img]cool.gif[/img]
and well yeah you can fill in the rest
You ate it all straight from the jar. She was like "dude, why'd you do that, dude?" And you were all "I was hungry, boo." And she was like "yo dogg, save some for me next time, fatty." Then Popeye docked his ship and strolled up and said "I yam what I yam." And then you said "I don't like yams, I like chocolate." And your girlfriend asked Popeye "are you making fun of me?" Then you said "you better not be, or I'll puke chocolate on you." And he was like "swabby, I'll cook your brine!" The end.
nice work z
but my story is more fun and lasted longer [img]tongue.gif[/img]